From Earth Banarama Paleo Pancakes
3 large bananas
2 free range organic eggs or duck eggs
2 dessert spoons of coconut flour
1 dessert spoon of LSA OR Almond Meal
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 scoop of Sunwarrior vegan vanilla or chocolate protein powder
4 organic sun dried figs (soak over night) or 1/2 cup blueberries
1. in your large mixing bowl mash your three bananas. Once smooth add in your 2 eggs & whip with a fork until smooth.
2. chop up your soaked figs & add into the mash.
3. add in your coconut flour & mix thoroughly. (tip) for a smoother consistency sift in the flour to reduce lumpies.
4. let your batter rest for around 5 minutes.
5. Heat your fry pan at a moderate heat with your extra virgin coconut oil.
6. Add into two table spoons of your batter at a time and cook on each side for around 3 minutes.
7. Stack on your serving plate and add some fresh berries to serve and a sprinkle of cacao powder.
Oceans of Peace Mungbeans x